- Allegorical beer to the Mediterranean, to the culture of excellence and class, which characterize the idiosyncrasy of the villages lapped by the Mediterranean waters.
In our judgment it means to be, an innovative product, different, and with such peculiar organoleptic features, which make its aroma, taste and aftertaste unmistakable.
Relic Mare Vermut is the result of the mixture’s art, which collects in its organoleptic composition, the bests recognized attributes of an Ale-type beer, mixture of malt and brewer’s yeast from different Mediterranean countries and that of vermouth of Italian origin, reinforced with herbs such as ginger, oregano, lemon’s peel and other medical and floral Mediterranean plants.
RELIC MARE VERMUT’S TASTING NOTES
- Red amber colored, crystalline, with viscous appearance and with a very persistent froth.
- Intense smell of vermouth of Italian origin, reinforced with herbs and floral Mediterranean plants. It is a complex aromatic mixture but very well-balanced, with the new alcohols that are formed during the fermentation of the wort.
- Slightly sweet and moderately fruity, remembering the fruits with low bitterness, high greasiness that fills very well the palate.
- SWALLOWING SENSATION
- Feeling of high carbonation in mouth, noticeable the high alcoholic graduation of 6,5% VOL., but without being irritating, abundant malt and slightly sweetness